[Qgis-psc] Updated version of organization structure graphics

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Fri Mar 8 01:20:32 PST 2019

Hi,

Here is an updated version of the QGIS.ORG organizational structure (PNG
file):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HTl-rMnIBtr10QRjvWC9_K2Z63OhMaNm/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to include it in your presentations. I will also include it on
our website.

I had a hard time open these Omnigraffle graphics. Found an online service (
https://www.lucidchart.com/) that can open the Omnigraffle files it in the
browser, but it costs quite a bit of money, so I will cancel the trial
account again.

Someone knows a free graphics tool that can open the Omnigraffle files? If
not - I will convert them to PDF and then to Inkscape.

Greetings,

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)