[Qgis-psc] QGIS Plugin website application maintenance

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:33:45 PDT 2019

Hi,

Ok, it took something more than one day but I'm done with the porting of
the plugin application to Django 2 and Python 3, on branch modernize:

Vagrant file is ready and working in the main directory, have a look to the
README:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/tree/modernize/vagrant_assets

btw, git clone and "vagrant up" should be all you need to get started in
debug mode and ready for development.

Some work has been done on the dependencies, the new requirements are in
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/blob/modernize/qgis-app/REQUIREMENTS_plugins.txt

NOTE: I did not port (and I will not port) any of the other apps (feed
ggregator, user map etc.).

Cheers

--
Alessandro Pasotti