[Qgis-psc] QGIS Server and QWC2

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Mar 25 10:32:51 PDT 2019

Hi Paul,

On 25/03/19 17:20, pblottiere wrote:
> |Dear PSC, We have been testing various available QGIS web clients, and
> we think that having some online demos would be a good asset for the
> project. Considering that QWC2 [0] is currently on the QGIS github
> organization and that a demonstration repository [1] is already provided
> with a variety of working examples, it could be an excellent starting
> point. For now, the qgis4.qgis.org server is dedicated to QGIS Server:
> OGC certification (continuous integration for WFS and WMS tests and
> online QGIS Server instances for the certification process) as well as
> performance tests to monitor regressions. With this in mind, what do you
> think about deploying QWC2 examples on qgis4.qgis.org server? If you
> agree with this approach, I can take care of it in the coming days. All
> the best, Paul [0] https://github.com/qgis/qwc2 [1]
> https://github.com/qgis/qwc2-demo-app|

I appreciate this proposal a lot, thanks for raising it, and for your
offer of thelp; wouldn't this impact the reliability of performance
measurements?
In case we decide, I think it would be fair to open the same to other
clients (only those specific to qgis server IMHO).
Regards.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: