[Qgis-psc] INSPIRE compliance

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Tue May 7 07:42:07 PDT 2019

This is great news!!

I think we must throw kudos to Even Rouault and the OGR-GDAL team by the
way, GML support probably relies a lot on their efforts :)

Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.