[Qgis-psc] Discussion our financial situation

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 13 12:57:59 PST 2019

Hi all,

I compiled a summary of our financial situation and compare it with the
budget:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_xXVE8RGBNFnJGoBhdLYO4MVm8DlCRudhM1DRINSq8/edit#gid=0

I also added expected income and expenses. Both our income and expenses
will be higher than expected.

In summary, we should spend an additional 15-18k € until the end of the
year that is not in the budget or expected expenses in order not to have
to pay taxes on revenues.

Any ideas? Do we have useful and important work that could be finished
until January for around 15k?

Should we invest more QGIS bug fixing? Documentation (if we find one)?
Our infrastructure? Or upstream qt5 improvements?

Thanks for the discussion,