[Qgis-psc] Discussion our financial situation

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 13 23:23:48 PST 2019

Hi Tim

Improving our infrastructure (stripe integration, changelog, etc.) is
definitely worth-while investing into it. Do you have estimates, how
much time/money certain tasks would imply?

Or should we say - let's dedicate 10k EUR and let you work with it?

Yes, I also agree that bug fixing is always useful.

Thanks for your reply and greetings,

Andreas