[Qgis-psc] Osgeo meeting side notes

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Mon Nov 25 23:48:44 PST 2019

Hi all,

This is very close to what we do internally at Oslandia.

We don't use IRC but zoom for meetings, and we use framapad tool for
minutes.
The Todo lists are gilab issues and the final report lands in the wiki,
or eventually in the issue body.

In the long run, I would very much like to avoid too much Google drive
documents because they are hard to find back.
Their collaborative feature is very well replaced by a temporary
collaborative pad, which forces us to push decisions and actions into
issues.

Regards
Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.