[Qgis-psc] Documentation meeting? Was: Toughts after November PSC

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 11:53:52 PST 2019

Hi Harrissou,

I was the one that suggested the meeting. I did it, because it seems that
the PSC has been discussing the Documentation "struggle" and trying to find
solutions for it. Out of it there were some proposals. Because in open
source world proposals worth nothing unless people agree with them, I
believe that the most active members of the documentation team (mostly you
and Håvart) need to be present.

The idea is beetween the PSC, the docs "team" and any other interested
parties we set some kind of strategy that would allow us to have good and
updated documentation for QGIS.

This being said, although the meeting should be open to everyone, you two
are crucial, lMHO. The same for the members of the PSC.

I will set a new doodle for the next two weeks. I will remove the less
voted hours and had some in the evening.

Thank,

Alex Neto