[Qgis-psc] Feature freeze extension request for server

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 07:41:47 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I was working on added WMS Dimension to QGIS Server for Vector layer in
version 3.10 :
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/31351

This PR partially implements the QGIS Enhancement proposal: Add WMS Time
support in QGIS server qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals#110

With the foss4G, I could not finish the tests on time.
I just finished the unit tests and would like to know if this PR could
be freeze exempted ?

I have created an other PR which is a mix of enhancement and bugfix
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/31517

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

René-Luc