[Qgis-psc] Bugfixing for documentation

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 25 23:28:46 PDT 2019

Hi,

Hm - We always had a separate budget for documentation - totally
separate from the grants.

Personally, I would prefer if we could find a pragmatic solution so that
work, that wasn't planned ahead, can still be financed. Grants are only
issued once a year - for one-time work - not for repeated maintenance
work.

I think our Python devs would appreciate a complete API documentation.
This seems to be repeating work - isn't the API constantly changing a
bit? Mainly for major releases, but also some additions, fixes,
clarifications, etc. in betweeen?

I think, in the future, we should declare API documentation as part of
the documentation budget and increase the documentation funds
accordingly.

Opinions?

Greetings,

Andreas