[Qgis-psc] AGM: plugins vote

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Apr 8 07:55:33 PDT 2020

Hi Matthias,

Il 08/04/20 16:32, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> Thanks for moving forward and writing some reasoning.
>
> I would like to change the wording "current situation" and "status quo
> committee" in these texts. This suggests that there has been a conscious
> decision by a committee like the PSC. I'd rather describe it as a
> "currently unclear situation".

the current situation is not unclear. I think it is fair to give a
minimal context, describing how things are running since many years;
"current situation" sounds very neutral to me.
Maybe someone can suggest a more neutral wording?
I though about the name to give to the "non-pro" committee. I avoided
"against committee", because it sounds ugly to me, and gives a negative
impression.
Perhaps we can skip the problem just replacing "* committee" with "We"?
Thanks for the suggestion.
Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini