[Qgis-psc] Grant QEP 180 report - Quality Assurance methodology and infrastructure

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:25:04 PST 2020

Hello Marco,

A segunda, 21/12/2020, 19:24, Marco Bernasocchi <marco at qgis.org> escreveu:

>> Secondly, a test management system based on KIWI TCMS has been set up at
>> https://qgis.tenant.kiwitcms.org/.
>>
> trying to login with mbernasocchi (github) i get "unauthorized"

Users, usingr github or not, must be given authorization manually. Your
username is already added. Anyone else interested, please ping me!

>> Finallyy, documentation for testers has been created and published at
>> https://github.com/qcooperative/qgis-testing.
>>
> is this planned to gonover to a qgis repo? I think it would give the tool
> more visibility.

Definitely. We decided to use our repo for simplicity. But, if we get a
good response from the community, we should move it to QGIS repo. Same goes
for the tester and core-tests plugins, IMHO.

If you prefer, we can transfer the ownership of the repos to the project
right away.

> It covers all the steps needed to participate in the testing process, from
>> setting up a clean environment to running tests and creating new test cases
>> in the KIWI TCMS.
>>
>> Thanks a lot for this opportunity, we hope it's a huge step forward for
>> QGIS QA!
>>
> thanks to you!
> looking forward to see the first results 😀

And we are curious to see what the community thinks of our proposal. All
feedback is welcome!

Thanks

Alexandre Neto