[Qgis-psc] Embedded sustaining member list not working currently

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Feb 6 12:49:13 PST 2020

Hi,

I need the assistance of a person being able to fix an issue at
https://qgis.org/en/site/about/sustaining_members.html#list-of-current-sustaining-members

My assumption is that it is easy to fix. There should be a cronjob on
our web server machine - ist it "qgis4" that get a json feed in regular
intervals. This has just been changed from http to https. So my
assumption is that the only thing we'll have to do is change the cronjob
that downloads the feed from http to https.

I don't even know the name of our our webserver - is it qgis4.qgis.org?
or just qgis.org - that I can ssh into?

Thanks for your help,