[Qgis-psc] Resource Sharing plugin in core?

Håvard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Mon Feb 17 03:28:13 PST 2020

Hi again,

One advantage of having it as a separate repository is that
we can be more liberal when giving out commit rights to it.

It would be OK for me to get commit rights for the plugin,
but it would be scary to get commit rights for qgis/QGIS,
knowing how much trouble one can cause by making simple
mistakes... :-)

Håvard