[Qgis-psc] Traveling to the 's-Hertogenbosch

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Sat Jan 11 11:55:07 PST 2020

Hi Andreas,
So nice to hear that you are back - get well soon!

I have tried to see how I could travel to Hertogenbosch from Copenhagen. And so sorry to say. It´s a journey not by train...

Train one way (fastest) will take almost 12 hours and only 5 different trains. So I would have to leave 1 day earlier and have an extra night by hotel. Trains in the late afternoon /evening will be 10 different trains. And the same back home.
Not to talk about the price too. Not sure my boos would like extra expenses like that.

We hope that our new government will implement night train again. Then it would be a way to travel.

Kind regards
Lene