[Qgis-psc] Traveling to the 's-Hertogenbosch

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun Jan 12 10:01:21 PST 2020

Hi all,

I support this initiative. Spending the project money in ways that keep
the one planet we have in good shape for future generations should be in
the best interest of everyone.

I am planning to travel to the Netherlands by train (takes me ~8 hours).

Too bad you can't be there, Régis. I hope it's not too bad, get well soon!

Matthias