[Qgis-psc] Traveling to the 's-Hertogenbosch

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 00:21:43 PST 2020

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 8:48 AM Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 11:25:32AM +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>
> > There are people in the world who have small kids - who want them to
> > have a sustainable future. A planet worth living for.
>
> Had you thought about how many emissions are saved by just NOT meeting
> in person at all ? We have this wonderful thing called "The Internet"
> which lets us talk by text messages reaching one side of the
> world from the other in an handful of seconds...
>
> --strk;

Meeting in person is completely different and I believe it's an essential
ingredient to keep together our community, but I agree that we might
actually benefit from **additional** ad-hoc meetings from time to time, the
documentation meeting we had a few weeks back is a good example.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it