[Qgis-psc] Environmental policy

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 28 00:08:32 PST 2020

Hi all,
sorry to insit, but I think we should decide soon, as we are getting
close to the date, and I see many did not book their travel yet:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/24th-Contributor-Meeting-in-'s-Hertogenbosch
BTW, I'm not sure we can apply this decision retrospectively: what to do
if someone has already booked a flight?
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu