[Qgis-psc] Environmental policy

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Tue Jan 28 01:38:50 PST 2020

I can only point out that travel by train in Denmark both are very slow and expensive. At the moment due to building bridges and network, part of train net are exchanged by bus.

So for the Summer Hack it can be very limiting if travel is by train....

Kind regards
Lene

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480 Fredensborg

MOB +45 40115084