[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] List changes, missing Mails?

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Jul 13 00:05:22 PDT 2020

Hi Markus I just got report from 2 colleagues (Mario and David) that they
got unsubscribed:
in the last two days I received two emails from
qgis-developer-bounces at lists.osgeo.org and qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
with "You have been unsubscribed from the ... mailing list" subject.

I also dont receive qgiss-developers mails since two weeks or so.

where the scripts you proposed run?

cheers
Marco