[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] List changes, missing Mails?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 13 04:26:20 PDT 2020

Hi Marco,

I checked your settings and your account was set to "nomail", so I fixed
that for your qgis-developer subscription.

If you experience other issues please add a comment to the ticket at
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2475 as I believe that the recent
spam 'blacklist' issue is related.

thanks,

-jeff

On 2020-07-13 3:05 a.m., Marco Bernasocchi wrote:
> Hi Markus I just got report from 2 colleagues (Mario and David) that
> they got unsubscribed:
> in the last two days I received two emails from
> qgis-developer-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
> <mailto:qgis-developer-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> and
> qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
> <mailto:qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> with "You have been
> unsubscribed from the ... mailing list" subject.
>
> I also dont receive qgiss-developers mails since two weeks or so.
>
> where the scripts you proposed run?
>
> cheers
> Marco
>

> On Tue, 23 Jun 2020, 20:41 Markus Neteler, <neteler at osgeo.org
> <mailto:neteler at osgeo.org>> wrote:
>
>     On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 5:17 PM Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de
>     <mailto:jef at norbit.de>> wrote:
>      >
>      > Hi,
>      >
>      > On Tue, 23. Jun 2020 at 13:56:18 +0100, Tim Sutton wrote:
>      > > I guess the way to confirm if you are missing mails is to
>     compare with the list archives and see there.
>      > >
>      > > Personally I am not aware of any changes made - maybe a
>     question for the SAC team?
>      >
>      > https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2475
>
>     I have edited the ticket with some options.
>
>     Best,
>     Markus
>
>     --
>     Markus Neteler, PhD