[Qgis-psc] Requesting a free hosted intance of Kiwi TCMS - Grant 2020 - QEP 180

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:18:24 PDT 2020

HI,

Moving forward with the grant proposal QEP 180 - QGIS Quality Assurance
methodology and infrastructure
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/180>, I was
going to request a free hosted instance of Kiwi TCMS for the QGIS project.

Can I do it in the name of the QGIS project? Or is it preferable to be done
by someone of the PSC?

This is the form that needs to be filled in:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1OLIiXYoi58Hj7Vfe2AQFdR_ZLsS5-hmemPhQykF2l0ZxTw/viewform

If I can do it, any strong opinions about any of the questions they make?
The tenant URL for example (maybe qgis.qgis.kiwitcms.org)

Any objections of letting the kiwi.org use our logo on their page and
posters as "Satisfied customers"?

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto