[Qgis-psc] Questions about QGIS API licensing for a company internal use only

Rafael Abrantes Machado rafael.a.machado at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 12:24:56 PST 2021

Hello

I would like to make sure if we could use QGIS C++ API in our software,
which is not (and cannot be) GPLv2, but it is for internal use only (will
never be distributed).

I read a lot about licensing and it seems to me that this would be an
acceptable scenario but I thought it would be better to check with a formal
QGIS channel.

Is this mailing list the right channel to post this question? If it's not,
I apologize and ask if someone can guide me to the right channel?

I can provide many more details, if this is the right place.

Thank you very much.

Rafael Abrantes Machado