[Qgis-psc] Open QGIS Panel Session for Dec 17th

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Dec 9 08:56:48 PST 2021

Hi Tim,

As a community member, this is a great idea.  Question: did Amy/Seabilwe
send out this news yet publicly?  I'll look to share this news as soon
as I get the green light from them/you.  thanks!

-jeff

On 2021-12-06 8:05 p.m., Tim Sutton wrote:
> Dear PSC
>
> As I briefly mentioned in our last call, it would be great to hold an
> open panel meeting on the next QGIS Open Day to close out the year.
> Given that the last friday of Dec is inconveniently placed between a
> large turkey and a lot of dozing by the fire, I want to propose that we
> do it (Dec QGIS Open Day) on the 17th.
>
> I also asked Gary to join us in the session, but to accommodate him
> time-zone wise we would need to have the call around 3pm UTC (4pm for
> most of you).
>
> Assuming you are in part or all up for that, I will ask Amy and
> Seabilwe, our intrepid Open Day organisers, to set up the sessions.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you, we can compose a list of talking
> points aimed at providing a retrospective view of 2021 and maybe a
> little forward looking view into 2022.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

> Tim Sutton
> Visit http://kartoza.com <http://kartoza.com/> to find out about open
> source:
>   * Desktop GIS programming services
>   * Geospatial web development
> * GIS Training
> * Consulting Services
> Tim is a member of the QGIS Project Steering Committee

Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/