[Qgis-psc] #qgis on Freenode

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri May 28 08:28:42 PDT 2021

Hi Sandro,
yes, I use Element on my phone and I am really happy with it.
What I meant by "phone centered" is that signal/whatsapp/telegram identify you firstly using your mobile number, where Matrix doesn't (which honestly I prefer)

Bye
Régis
On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 05:00:56PM +0200, Régis Haubourg wrote:

> If we really want to go on a phone-first centered app, I would rather
> vote for Signal than for telegram, even if it is de facto here.

FYI:
 - There are many phone clients for Matrix (I use Element):
   https://matrix.org/clients/
 - Telegram can be bridged to Matrix:
   https://t2bot.io/telegram/

--strk;