[Qgis-psc] #qgis on Freenode

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sun May 30 16:04:57 PDT 2021

I agree with Richard. We are probably talking about two different types of
users. Keeping telegram for general folks makes sense.

Meanwhile, we could bump from IRC to matrix, which is a bit more feature
rich and has decent app for mobile phones.

Alexandre Neto

A domingo, 30/05/2021, 11:07, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>