[Qgis-psc] Core committer status for Stefanos Natsis (uclaros)

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 19:08:07 PDT 2021

Hi PSC, dev list,

I would like to formally propose that we grant core committer status
to Stefanos Natsis (https://github.com/uclaros).

Stefanos has proven to be a very valuable contributor to QGIS, with a
great history of careful, well designed work. He brings some much
needed skills and insight to the QGIS project, and I'm always very
happy to see his pull requests flow in, as they consistently address
important bugs, paper cuts, and functionality gaps in the QGIS
application.

I'd love to see us formally recognise the value he brings to the
project by granting Stefanos a core committer status.

Thanks for your consideration!
Nyall