[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] Nomination of Julien Cabieces for core committer status.

ElPaso elpaso at itopen.it
Thu Sep 16 09:26:36 PDT 2021

Il 16/09/21 18:05, Saber Razmjooei ha scritto:
> Hi Alessandro,
>
> Apologies for hijacking the thread. Vincent Cloarec was nominated a
> while back but the decision was never finalised (despite several
> positive votes from other Devs).
>
> From what I understood the PSC was going to look into the nomination
> and acceptance process. But the procedure was never finalised.

That's correct, and that's why I'm using the "old" process: nominate
someone and collect +1 (or -1).

I believe that it's not for the PSC to give commit rights: the community
of core developers (active developers with commit rights) should
nominate candidates and accept them.

As for https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2020-May/008761.html I
think it should have been addressed to to qgis-developers ML.

Kind regards.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3: www.itopen.it