[Qgis-psc] MacOS maintenance

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Apr 4 00:29:35 PDT 2022

Hi Denis,

Yes - we discussed this in the March meeting. Marco had a TODO item to
inform you. Apparently - this did not happen ;-( There are more TODO items
from Marco that seem to concern you (e.g. Qt for Python) - you need to talk
to him!

We decided that you can start with the 5k € budget (take it over from
Lutra) - and that we need to plan ahead for the 2023 budget.

Also, as I said, probably in June, I know more about our income side and we
can see if we can spend more on MacOS packaging (beyond the 5k in the 2022
budget) in the second half of the year 2022.

Thanks,
Andreas

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)