[Qgis-psc] First sample outputs of telemtry work

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Apr 29 06:57:00 PDT 2022

Hi PSC

I just wanted to give you some feedback on the work we have been doing to
use anonymised telemetry data from the feed to try to get a handle on the
number, geography and platform choice of our user base. There are detailed
notes in the image below which should explain things. Currently it has only
been running about 2 weeks so the year and month charts at the end look the
same, but you can expect these to diverge over time.

If you have other things you would like to report on with the available
data, please pop me a note. I still want to aggregate the platform  better
to lump together Win, Mac, Linux and other instead of the more granular
breakdown we get right now. I will do so when I get a chance.

I do not plan to make the link to the live dashboard public as I don't want
to put load on the feed server, but if you wish to access the dashboard,
pop me a note and I will add you.

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/178003/165956926-a30c6c96-3b6b-4895-8afb-97e9ba0bd28c.png

 * Desktop GIS programming services
 * Geospatial web development