[Qgis-psc] Extension to freeze for 3.30?

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Tue Dec 20 00:04:27 PST 2022

Hi all,

It would be fine with me - but I would propose not to shorten the bug
fixing time, but shifting back the whole schedule with the same amount - so
to release later and keep the one-month bug fixing and testing time.

If that is too much work for Jürgen, we could shorten the development
windows for the next cycle rather than the bug fixing time.

Thanks,
Andreas

On Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 07:49, Alessandro Pasotti <apasotti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for this proposal.
>
> Big +1 from me.
>

> Il mar 20 dic 2022, 01:15 Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
>
>> Hi PSC,
>>
>> The feature freeze for 3.30 lands on Jan 13. This is rather awkward
>> timing as many of the QGIS developers are (theoretically) taking
>> holiday breaks between now and this date.
>>
>> Would an extension of an extra 1 or 2 weeks on the freeze for 3.30 be
>> possible? So that us hard working QGIS developers can (theoretically)
>> take a clean holiday break from QGIS work?
>>
>> Thanks for your consideration!
>>
>> Happy holidays,
>> Nyall

Andreas Neumann