[Qgis-psc] July PSC meeting

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Jul 4 01:06:05 PDT 2022

Hi,

Is everyone else coming? Given that we had a quite late June meeting, we
could also postpone for one week - if you want.

I can participate in either week. Next week would be a bit better.

BTW: the financial report is ready, but not yet approved by the financial
auditors:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V9YYh5p80sVsO70C5YP36tigm-OVT_lrTWh-rZgndmM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks Anita for your work on the charter/statues. I will have a look at it
tonight or in the afternoon.

Have a good AGIT!

Andreas

On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 at 16:42, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'll be at the AGIT conference next week, including Tuesday. So I won't
> be able to join the call on 5th.
>
> I've translated the charter to German and am waiting for feedback before
> putting the updated text on the website.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anita

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)