[Qgis-psc] QGIS Merchandise

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon Aug 21 23:19:59 PDT 2023

Hi Emma,

You can order from the QGIS shops (1) but feel free to print your own
items with the QGIS logo. The files can be found on the website (2). The
QGIS shop designs are published on github (3).

1 https://qgis.org/en/site/about/shop_goodies.html
2. https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/styleguide.html
3. https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Promotion

Good luck,