[Qgis-psc] Individual Sustaining members

Alessandro Pasotti alessandro at qgis.org
Tue Feb 14 08:24:11 PST 2023

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for suggesting this topic.

We discussed it in today's meeting and we agree that it is a good idea!

We added a TODO to the list of items for the ongoing website refactoring
and we will try to implement this in the (hopefully near) future.

There are still a few things to define like sponsoring levels,
if/where/optionally list the donors, the payment platforms etc..

Cheers.