[Qgis-psc] Apologies for today's meeting

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Tue Jun 6 02:54:25 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Unfortunately I am too busy today and cannot attend the PSC meeting.

We have the Swiss QGIS user meeting tomorrow and when preparing the
workshop on 3D rendering I came across many QGIS crashes - the crashes
appear when I render Swisstopo 3D buildings. I need to find out more about
how to avoid crashes in order to be able to run the workshop ... 30
attendees are expected.

Interesting: I didn't experience the crashes using the same data on Linux,
but on Windows it crashes all the time ;-(

Sorry about that,

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)