[Qgis-psc] Apologies for today's meeting

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Tue Jun 6 04:57:44 PDT 2023

Hi Marco,

No - it generally runs pretty stable - but the crashes have to do with the
Swisstopo Swiss buildings data set - this is the only data set that made it
crash. Also, the crashes appeared mainly on Windows and not on Linux ;-(
(maybe different libraries involved). Something to investigate ...

Regarding AGM and finances: the financial report is ready, but I still have
an error in the accounting that is really hard to find (as almost every
year). I hope I can fix it by the coming weekend. Hopefully we get some
rainy weather ;-) so I don't feel the urge to do some outdoor stuff instead