[Qgis-psc] Mail delivery issue with PayPal

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Thu May 25 23:55:47 PDT 2023

Hi all,

The situation with unsuccessful email deliveries around the email
paypal at qgis.osgeo.org is still not solved. On the contrary - it get's
worse. Every day I get 20 or so emails from Google claiming that emails to
paypal at qgis.osgeo.org cannot be delivered.

Marco: can you help? I believe you have access to the email settings and
could check what may be wrong with this email?

Thank you very much - help would be appreciated!
Andreas

On Tue, 23 May 2023 at 16:24, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Not sure, but this weekend there have been some DNS / DDOS issues with
> osgeo.org, maybe these are also a result of that?
> (it says: qgis.osgeo.org timed out)?
> For what I know all should be working now again...
> (all this from the OSGeo General Matrix channel)
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde
>

> On 5/23/23 16:17, Andreas Neumann via QGIS-PSC wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In the last 2-3 days I receive a lot of messages like the following:
> >
> > Delivery incomplete: There was a temporary problem while delivering your
> message to *paypal at qgis.osgeo.org*. Gmail will retry for 20 more hours.
> You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
> >
> > grafik.png
> >
> > Did anything change in the last days on the qgis.osgeo.org <
> http://qgis.osgeo.org> mailing server?
> >
> > Perhaps an accidental removal of the email alias paypal at qgis.osgeo.org
> <mailto:paypal at qgis.osgeo.org> ?
> >
> > Thanks if you know anything,