[Qgis-psc] Moving qgis-js repo to qgis organization on github

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 06:00:07 PDT 2023

Dear PSC,

in recent weeks, Michael Schmuki and myself have been working on getting
QGIS code to work in web browsers using WebAssembly. The main code repo
with some results is currently available here:
https://github.com/wonder-sk/qgis-js

We feel that it would be good to transfer this repository to qgis
organization, to get more visibility. It is still a work in progress, but
it shows a lot of promise. We plan to further work on this to make the QGIS
code available for web developers, to unlock many more use cases.

There is a temporary demo site with qgis-js here:
https://qgis-js.dev.schmuki.io/
(Please note that the URL is temporary and may not work after some time.)

I will be happy to initiate the git repo transfer if PSC is happy with this.

Regards
Martin