[Qgis-psc] QGIS Community - Official Virtual Group 80K Landmark

Emma Hain emma at north-road.com
Wed Apr 17 18:04:04 PDT 2024

Congratulations! I will be sure to put this in our Australian User Group
newsletter next week.
Thank you for your commitment.
Cheers
Em

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 at 10:32, Marco Bernasocchi via QGIS-PSC <
qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Indeed a wonderful achievement, as casual member, I really think you're
> doing a great job.
>
> Chees Marco
>
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2024, 20:35 Anita Graser via QGIS-PSC, <
> qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:
>
>> Thank you for sharing this excellent news, Adelcides. And congratulations
>> to the whole group.
>> Anita
>>
>> Apr 17, 2024 19:45:50 Adelcides Varela via QGIS-PSC <
>> qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org>:
>>
>> Dear community
>>
>> On behalf of the management team of QGIS Community - Official Virtual
>> Group, an official QGIS.ORG channel on facebook, I would like to inform
>> you that currently the group has surpassed 81K members worldwide!
>> We have been working hard to maintain a welcoming environment for new
>> users as well as experienced ones, where they can help one another by
>> sharing doubts and knowledge, and in particular, to keep it spam-free,
>> which is not really easy on the mentioned platform.
>> On a personal level, I am even more glad to be able to contribute to such
>> a dimension only one year after being selected as "Community Voting
>> member", demonstrating my gratitude and commitment to QGIS.
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Adelcides Varela

Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
emma at north-road.com
[image: https://north-road.com]
*North Road*
Cartography • Development • Spatial Analysis
*north-road.com* <http://north-road.com>
<https://twitter.com/northroadgeo>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-road-studios>
<https://www.facebook.com/North-Road-997236690392419/home>