[Qgis-psc] QGIS User Conference 2025

Emma Hain emma at north-road.com
Tue Apr 30 17:49:45 PDT 2024

Hi Karl
I wish you the best of luck for the planning of the conference!
Cheers
Em

On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 at 21:40, Karl Magnus Jönsson via QGIS-PSC <
qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m happy to inform that we now are about to book Norrköping as the place
> for the next years QGIS user conference and contributor meeting. The time
> we plan is the first week in June. I hope this is okay with everybody and
> then we will go on with the planning. More details to come and discuss as
> we progress.
>

> Kind regards
>

> *Karl-Magnus Jönsson*
>
> Chair of the Swedish user group

Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
emma at north-road.com
[image: https://north-road.com]
*North Road*
Cartography • Development • Spatial Analysis
*north-road.com* <http://north-road.com>
<https://twitter.com/northroadgeo>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-road-studios>
<https://www.facebook.com/North-Road-997236690392419/home>