[Qgis-psc] QGIS User Conference 2024

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 06:06:55 PST 2024

Dear PSC,

at the Slovak QGIS user group we have been busy arranging things for QGIS
User Conference 2024 and I think we are finally ready for the official
announcement.

Here's a draft document for the announcement - please feel free to add your
comments:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZwX33qgeRI2BjZfvBdA8nEEqJ5yMMujLwcmb7PMLESo/edit?usp=sharing

If there are no objections, I would like to announce it tomorrow / later
this week.

I am happy to do the announcement on mailing lists, and I would appreciate
help with getting the word out from existing QGIS media channels:
- blog
- news feed
- social media - facebook / mastodon / twitter(?) / linkedin(?)
(Currently I do not have access to any of those channels. Could you please
point me to the best person for these things?)

Regards
Martin