[Qgis-psc] Process for approval of newly posted QGIS plugins

Bart.Duijndam at ziggo.nl Bart.Duijndam at ziggo.nl
Fri Mar 15 03:56:32 PDT 2024

Greetings,

I’ve uploaded a new plugin (ID 3305) last Wednesday (13 March 2024)

This plugin is (apparently) awaiting approval before it becomes ‘visible’ in the list of New Plugins

I therefore posted a message yesterday on the QGIS-Developer forum asking how this approval process works

*             Is there a focal point, taking care of approvals ?

*             What requirements does a new plugin have to fulfill ?

*             How long does this process take to be completed ?

So far I received no reply. I hope that someone can help me here.

Best regards,

Bart Duijndam

Geoscience consultant