[QGIS-pt] QGIS & reports

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi faunalia.pt
Sexta-Feira, 25 de Julho de 2014 - 10:10:20 PDT

Reencaminho da lista QGIS developers:

quem está interessado em participar (ler "co-financiar") o esforço
para implementar no QGIS um verdadeiro engine de reporting?

---------------
Hi all,

I wonder who of the QGIS users have an interest in improving the print
composer and introducing a new reporting mode (similar to Microsoft
Access or Jasper reports).

Such a reporting mode would have header/footer/main section and a notion
of page flow/page breaks. It would properly integrate with atlas
printing, expressions and dynamic item properties.

We are already working on improving various features with Nyall Dawson
and we are looking for additional organizations that can help funding
these efforts.

We have some very concrete work items (with quotes) for development work
in QGIS 2.5/2.6 and will start working on the reporting mode in QGIS
2.7/2.8.

If you are interested in improving serial printing and the new reporting
mode please join the discussion or contact me offlist (e.g. for
financial issues, quotes, etc.)

Thanks,
Andreas

GIS manager, City of Uster, Switzerland