[Qgis-tr] postpone of string freeze fro QGIS 1.7

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 06:21:38 EDT 2011

Dear translators,

Due to some annoying bugs in the current trunk version of QGIS (aiming
to 1.7 release) the development team decided to loosen the string freeze
until after the Hackfest/Code Sprint in Lisbon.
This entails that there can be some string changes caused by bugfixes.
The new fixed string freeze will be shortly after the Hackfest..
If you find any typos or bugs in the current english version I am more
than happy to fix them - please report them either to this list or
directly to me.

I hope all your translations are already in an advanced state so that we
can keep the string freeze window to it's minimum of about one week and
release the new shiny QGIS 1.7 immediatly after the Hackfest.

Thanks for all your hard work and keep on translating

kind regards
Werner