[Qgis-tr] Changes made to change qgis_style.sty and makefile

Elvis Wang wbprime at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 05:34:47 EDT 2011

Hi all,

In order to make a good Chinese user guide output, I would like to do some
change to files in the Chinese branch. I am not sure if it is OK for me to
do that.

1) qgis_style.sty. In this file, I just comment
"\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}" for I use xetex which supports unicode
directly. Then change "\newcommand{\filename}[1]{\texttt{#1}}" to
"\renewcommand{\filename}[1]{\texttt{#1}}" for "filename" already exists
in the macro package xeCJK. Then I add the following sentences:
     \usepackage[boldfont,slantfont,CJKnumber,CJKaddspaces]{xeCJK}
     \punctstyle{kaiming}
     \setCJKmainfont[BoldFont={SimHei},ItalicFont={KaiTi}]{SimSun}
   They are for Chinese handling.

2) Makefile. I change LATEX from "latex" to "xelatex" and PDFLATEX from
"pdflatex" to "xelatex".

I am now not familiar with xetex and latex. So if there are some problems
with the whole project, I  would be glad to change back. Maybe there are
also some better solutions even if it has no conflicts with the whole book.

Regards,

Elvis Wang

By Elvis Wang from Beijing, China. E-mail: wbprime at gmail.comfilename