[Qgis-tr] Release in 1.7.x branch

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:19:41 EDT 2011

Dear Translators!

As there is a BUGFIX release knocking on the door I kindly ask you to
check your translation files in the 1.7.x branch.
Or just better .. try to improve the translation as good as you can.

Lets try to not only fix bugs but also translation typos and
mistakes! :)

For this time the handling will be like:

Download YOUR translation (language) file from github:
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/tree/release-1_7_0/i18n

Translate as far as possible .. and either create a clone and a pull
request or - just send your translated file to me (as always) and i will
check it for you and commit it to the branch ..

It seems that the transition time is over now and qgis settled with its
new home on github and the new bugtracker on redmine ..
So please take a look around in the new qgis world...

Developers are already ready for the go to 2.0 and we need YOU to spread
QGIS all over the world!
Thanks for all your hard translation work and time you spend on QGIS

kind regards
Werner