[Qgis-tr] QGIS 1.7 is near

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:05:23 EDT 2011

Hi translators

We are close to a new release .. and although we are still not in string
freeze i'd like to encourage you all to "svn update" to the latest trunk
version and start with translating..
As the past had shown there is always a bit less time for us translators
and I'd like to take the opportunity to give us a bit more time for
translation.

I've updated trunk to the latest strings about 30min ago .. there will
surely be some changes in strings until the string freeze (which is
expected to be on  21st of March) but there is at least one week more
time space for translation.

You all know how valuable you work and time is for all other users in
you language and I'd like to thank you all for the past (and hopefully
upcoming) work.

Keep on translating ;)

kind regards
Werner