[Qgis-tr] QGIS 2 typos in Interface

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 16:38:50 EDT 2011

Dear Translators,

I know we are already in string freeze - and nothing should change ..
but recently there were 2 really nasty typos discovered in the English
Original leading to a possible misunderstanding of the stings meaning..
So I decided to do a small update - as it's only 2 strings it should not
hurt too much and with a "svn update" you are up to date within a few
minutes.
I only got 3 translated files back since the string freeze and so I
decided to update this 2 strings better sooner than later..

As this time we have a little more time than the last string freezes
there is still plenty of time left to do the translations.

My apologies if that causes any trouble to you now.

But now I'm pretty sure 1.7 will be the best release ever ;)

Thanks to you all!

kind regards
Werner