[Qgis-tr] translators

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:38:22 EDT 2011

We do not have the mail adresses in the TRANSLATORS file .. thats the
reason to keep the WIKI Page ..

I don't know if all translators are already subscribed to the
translators list .. probably gotta check that later but i don't think
so.. So where to store all those mail adresses to stay in contact with them?

Otherwise we could surely drop the wikipage ..

regards
werner