[Qgis-tr] Release 1.8 is near

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 07:06:34 EDT 2012

Dear Translators!

As of today (1st April 2012) you will already have noticed that we are
in feature freeze already for the upcoming QGIS 1.8 release.
I already updated all strings in the release-1_8 branch and expect to be
only a few changes in the strings during the next 2 weeks due to
bugfixes.
So this would be the right time to have a look in the release-1_8 branch
to check if your translation file is up to date with the strings and
probably send/commit/share your file with your team and do either a pull
request or send the updated file to me to have a check and to be
commited to the branch.

For now it is planned to release QGIS 1.8 after the next Hackfest in
Lyon (more or less 2 Weeks from now)

Thanks a lot for your good work so far and good luck for having a look
at the translations

kind regards
Werner